Monday, March 5, 2012

Easter Bunny...remember me!

Here is my brand new pattern: Easter Bunny remember me! 
Every year the Easter bunny brings goodies ... if only he would remember me now that I am grown!  This is a sweet stitchery pillow with a pieced border and posies for adornment.  What a great Springtime addition to your decor!

It is available on my Patternmart.  It is also on my Etsy

This is such a springy bunny....he is kicking winter to the curb!
This is my beautiful Mom....this would have been her 82nd birthday today. 
She was the greatest Mom in the whole world (I know we all have the greatest :)
She is greatly missed and I hope she is busy being a guardian Angel for my family.

Come to the party...friday flair...at Whipperberry!

3 comments:

  1. Your Easter bunny pillow is delightful .... I really like it.
    That's a lovely pic of your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillow! Sunday would have been my Grandma's 80th birthday. She's been gone for 12 years almost :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pillows..you do such nice work..my mom would be 84 this year..your mom was a beautiful gal..so was mine.;)

    ReplyDelete