Friday, October 16, 2015

Autumn is here freebie

This one is soooo funny!
This year I am eating healthy and I am losing weight, but other years went the way of the fat pants...lol.
I loved buying Halloween candy .... all my favorite bags. I also indulged in baked goods.
I feel great changing my old bad habits.
It is better this way.

We have tons of squirrels...hiding all their goodies in the yard.
They seem to think their tiny holes to put goodies in are works of art.

Enjoy this freebie!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gotta remind you again about the quilt show in Spokane..which starts today!
It is one of the best in the country!
Friday 10-6
Saturday 10-6
Sunday 10-4

I will have my booth in the corner...spot #10.
It will be full of my patterns, supplies, and finished goods.

I love setting up the Halloween in particular!

Embroidery is one of my favorites.

Lots of everyday designs too.
Come join the fun!!!



Come to the Pin Me Linky Party! Come to what to do weekends!  Come to Home matters!  Come to the party bunch!

4 comments:

  1. LOL.....Love the little critters. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute freebie! That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Pinned to the Party board! Thanks for joining us @ The What to do Weekends Party!
    Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for linking up to Home Matters Party. #HomeMattersParty http://cu-rio.net/home-matters-linky-party-60/

    ReplyDelete