Thursday, December 17, 2015

Get your happy on freebie

This is the time of year for good cheer!
So 
Get your happy on!
Copy and save...pin it or share with some friends on facebook!
I have lots of freebies..usually posted on each Friday!

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been learning more on illustrator....Learning how to color behind a drawing.
I took one of my designs that was just black line drawing and then added color...I was thrilled.  I have better luck with a new technique from the Roost Tribe.
Go to Bonnie Christine's Going home to roost for a free....and beautiful printable calendar!

You know how I love old fashioned retro cuteness....this is my candle design...a repeating pattern.
These seriously remind me of wrapping paper when I was a kid! 
The red sure is bright!
I love it...my daughter painted her whole living space in the lower part of our home bright red...my mom would have loved that and her.
Red always reminds me of mom.
The angel design above is vintage wrap I have...it is part of my collection...I took the colors from the paper to make a great color palette.  Sometimes color choices are the most important thing about a project.
Hahaha...
I had to throw in this funny pink retro doll....just another corny decoration to throw at you!
I would have loved it when I was a kid.

Today I spent (but sometimes felt like wasted) the day figuring out my new pantone color guide.
These swatches can be put into your computer to make a perfect color palette for your fabric designs  or projects to be printed by a printer or company .... they can duplicate it exactly.
Learning is never a waste...so I take back what I said.....I spent the day wisely!!
------------------
My hubby spoiled me with this.....for our 19th Wedding Anniversary on Monday!
I love it and will always cherish it!
He is a very understanding man...I can talk crafts, quilting, painting, and all.....and he doesn't go nuts or cross-eyed.
He is very supportive and is very proud of my accomplishments!
Love him!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My flash cards above....the digital file...u print sayings
are only $1.00 until December 25th!!!
All these words and saying are included in one set.

These are fun to put around your home decor...make terrific photo props for the family to hold while taking pictures....and are fun to craft with! 
They just take a few sheets of cardstock....and you can print them as many times as you like....forever. 
Just cut out....
and then have fun!!!

Happy Weekend....take time for yourself!

One more thing....
Get some Awesome free holiday tags from Helen Dardik on her blog!


Come to the Pin me linky Party!  Come to the Home matters linky party! Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to the crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment