Friday, December 25, 2015

I bring you good tidings!


Merry 
Christmas!!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and make merry!!!
Above is a little Friday Freebie for you!
It would be cute stitched up on a sachet of lavender.

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My daughter made the mini hoop pendant blank from wood...I stitched up the Merry Christmas...She will soon be selling her mini hoops and I will be selling a pattern with lots of designs for the pendants.
Christmas has put us behind on getting them in the shops...I guess we were having too much fun!

It is a White Christmas for us this year....we haven't had one for several years...now we have lots of snow!




Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to the party bunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment