Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Zombies just want to have fun!

Yay....a new design finally....this summer is wearing me out.....seems like days fly by!
This is "Zombies just want to have fun"....available on my etsy and my patternmart.
 
Halloween just got spookier! These zombie girls & pumpkin just want a hug. What a fun, quick, and simply project. Stitch this up for a friend! Design measures: 3 3/4" x 6 1/4"
Fits in a 7" hoop nicely.

This is an easy, quick, and fun stitchery to make up for fall. Looks so great framed in a hoop, so popular now!!

****Also included are special aging and depth secrets to add to all your stitcheries!
****************************
I have been stitchin a lot lately....I always get readdicted to it!
Can't help it....love the satisfying feeling of completing them....like putting together a puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment