Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bee kind, Bee wise, Bee true - new pattern

It is Hot hot August and all the Bees are out....and they are getting testy!
Not this one though...
This is my newest pattern: Bee kind, Bee wise, Bee true embroidery pattern,
It is now on my Etsy and my patternmart

This sweet embroidery pillow tuck reminds us to "Bee kind, Bee wise, Bee true". The little bee is easy, quick, and fun to stitch up. What a great gift this makes and is also so lovely in your own home decor.
Finished pillow measures: 7 3/4" x 4 3/4".
Design measures:4 3/4" x 4 1/4".
 
This would also make a cute large pin cushion...and looks so sweet on a shelf or amongst your decor.
 
We have had such hot weather for so long this summer....but we had a huge thunderstorm last night....kinda exciting, kinda scary....since a bolt hit really close.  My daughter about jumped on top of me!  Then she went running. 
I calmed her down by drawing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment