Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Do small things with great love


Hey everyone!  Seems like each day I have so many tasks....and not enough time for everything.
I know you know what I mean!
Today we bombed the house and studio ....for bugs.
In the meantime we went out and about...but I really just wanted to be home.
I can't wait for school to be back in session so I can really get alot done.
My daughter and I have a blast most days....we love to goof around...talk....watch movies...craft....and then before you know it ....my dear husband is home.

He really is a patient man. He loves to cook too!
I lucked out!
 
Please check out my Mrstiddlemouse ...I just put some Halloween in that lil shop.
I also put these cool pics with quotes on my Hudsonsholidays etsy shop.....the pics are jpgs so you can make them work for all kinds of crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment