Saturday, March 23, 2013

Showers & flowers....

Spring is officially here, but it is cold!
I just wanted to introduce my sweet new pattern
available in my Etsy shop.
A fun project for sprint time! 
It is also in my patternmart shop
Sparkly showers bring sweet flowers....this dapper bunny has his little umbrella ready. The design fits nicely in a hoop. This is a fast, easy, and fun project.
**With this pattern comes the techniques of adding depth with shading and glittering up your project....so easy, so pretty.
Design measures: 3 3/8" x 5"
Fits in a 6" hoop.
Earlier this week I put this little sheet pattern in my Etsy Shop
It is only $2.99
The stitchery designs are easy, quick, and fun.
Instructions not included. Simply print, trace onto muslin & happy crafting! This is a single page to print....4 designs......bunny holding banner that says bloom, An easter basket with a banner that says easter, a chick with eggs and banner that says peep, and a spring flower with a banner that says spring.

These designs can be used for stitching or painting projects or print onto brown kraft cardstock, cut, hole punch and add a ribbon or string.
Choose your own colors to stitch....and finish the designs any way you wish.
My hands are freezing right now....guess it is time for a cocoa!
OH....if you want to look at super cute blog...go HERE 
I am having fun looking at it!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your new designs Shirley, that little bunny is so cute and your new Easter sheet of patterns is equally adorable!

    ReplyDelete