Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sneaky peaky- glittery embroidery

Lately I have been learning tons about the program Illustrator....time consuming to say the least...but soooo cool!
I am finishing up my newest pattern....and giving you a sneaky peak.
"Showers and flowers"
It will be available soon!  I loved combining embroidery with GLITTER!
Easter is right around the corner!
These are just a few of my Easter Patterns in my Etsy shop.  Etsy now has instant downloads....now you can download your patterns immediately after purchasing....no waiting at all.  They send you an email with the link in it and it is also in your purchases page on etsy.  That also means if you accidentally delete the file you can go to your purchases and download it again.....so cool!
 
Gotta leave you with some inspiration!
Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment