Friday, December 17, 2010

Freebie Friday- Lovely ladies



These ladies are so pretty...so many things you could do with them!  You could make tags, use them in college art, make cupcake toppers, ornaments, add fun sayings to them, and make cards with them.  I thought I would throw out some ideas.  If you have more ideas...please comment! 
It is only a week until Christmas...time is running out...I need to get a few more lil things for my hubby.  As usual...I want to give my daughter all kinds of things, but I have to refrain alittle...she is the only child and is treated like gold, but I want to also teach and guide her for her life.  I want her to know she can stand on her own when she is an adult.  She changed the sheets and made our bed last night while I was in the shower...just to be kindly.  My cat lucky was on my bed lounging most of the day and since he is recovering from an injury...I let him be.  Boy am I rambling on and on!
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. These Are Beautiful! I can't wait to make some tags! Thank You!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete