Thursday, December 23, 2010

Done with your shopping?

This cute girl shops in style...I on the other hand get so stressed out shopping in December...it isn't pretty..  The other day I went out and it was amazing how rude people were....from the parking situation....to hogging aisles...to bumping into you...to acting as if they were the only ones that mattered.  I love Christmas, but there is a bit of loveliness when it is over and everyone can calm down.  I actually get real excited about resolutions and working on them.  I love setting new goals and feeling refreshed.  What are some new things you want to work on?  I have some goals for me personally and some for my business.  I am going to think about them some more before I write them down and figure out how I will achieve them. 
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hate the holiday crowds, too. That's why I try to do my shopping online or make gifts. Ugh, the rudeness out there in the stores and malls!

    As to resolutions, I want to get more organized and complete a craft project before starting a new one. I tend to get a little A.D.D. when it comes to crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture! I've been last minute shopping this year myself=)!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete