Friday, December 10, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY - Santa & kid picture

Don't ya love kid pics with Santa!  I got this at an antique show..the seller had to look at it to see if it was him before he sold it....it wasn't him so he sold it for a buck.  It is funny how this tradition is still popular....my daughter has a great one which I put up every year.  This picture would be fun to use in altered art with some fun sayings like....."Naughty is the new nice"...or....."I've been naughty, but Santa doesn't mind!"
**I made Malted chocolate chip cookies last night....I used to make them all the time, so yummy.  BUT  my cookies were a DISASTER!!!  I hate my gas stove!!!!  The cookies were ugly and stuck like aleene's tacky glue to the pan....they taste good...but soooooooo ugly!  I was so miffed that I had to have my husband take care of the last batch so I could cool down!  My daughter said she was gonna bring some to school, but decided not too...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment