Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa is soooooo cute!

Sometimes it is hard to find a really cute image of Santa!  This is a card I recently bought from an antique store...this Santa is soooo darned cute!   Some Santa's can look mean, grouchy, frail, too slim, piggy nosed, or even evil!  This ones says "I am the real Santa"! 
What is everyone crafting lately?  I am making some yo-yo snowflakes from the newest Create and decorate.  I had a wonderful day yesterday...it was my 14th wedding anniversary!!  My hubby is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley! I found you off of Etsy and I love your blog it is wonderful! Happy Anniversary too, that is wonderful. I'm happily married too. I've so enjoyed looking at all your photos and your ideas are wonderful. Hope your Christmas is blessed!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete