Friday, July 15, 2016

Thanks with hearts tag freebie...plus color palettes

Sometimes the hardest thing to say is 
Thanks.
Maybe this tag will make it easier!
This would be great to have a bunch ready for when you need them....grab and go.
Copy and save!

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
*************************************
I like to take flower pictures when I take my walk...they are so pretty and I can only plant so many...
I have the rockiest soil.
I love to find the color palettes in them and use them in adobe illustrator projects.
I can use these wonderful colors and not have to think about picking out all these colors.
These lavender plants are so fragrant and I love the shades of purple.
My daughter uses lavender to set her pendants in....the scent is great. 
Wild white roses....these are a nice set of neutrals....which I hate picking.
I love collecting vibrant colors....but for good color combos ...you need these guys.

These are some of my favorite colors...so summery and seem like Popsicle flavors.
These also smelled fantastic. 
I love pink!
I don't know what they are, but they were gorgeous!
Sometimes color palettes are great for painting, for home decor, for coloring in those cool coloring books and of course...for stitching or punchneedle!
I love the thought of getting out my DMC floss and finding these matches!

Happy
Weekend!




Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to Craftastic Monday!  Come to the Home matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment