Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Quilt show- 2015

This year's quilt show is finished... it was a wonderful weekend! 
My booth was absolutely packed! 
all my new designs were there plus my most popular from the past. 
I want to thank everyone who dropped in to say hi...it is always a treat.
It was fun talking to everyone and sharing. 
My mouse always gets attention...he is a favorite. 
I brought my child's cabinets for display...loved using them. 
There was cute-si-poo... everywhere. 
I love having a corner booth! 
Halloween was the best sellers. 
It is so easy to decorate this section. 
Pumpkin pin keep....he is watching.... 
The snowman were sweet and I loved using the tape measuring trim on them. 
Some people like the new things and some people loved my oldest designs....you just never know! 
I am always happy with this show...it is a blessing. 
Valentine magic. 
It is hard work to make this little store for a 3 day show.
You have to pin up high and low...every inch is important. 
I never had a chance to see most of the quilts on display... wish I had seen them.
This gingerbread stuck into the St. Patrick's day section! 
My mannequin displayed the embroidery pendants.
Here is a wide shot of the booth....
another year done....next year will be fun too!

Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home matters!  Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the party bunch!

1 comment:

  1. I just love quilt shows. Thanks for sharing. Your friend, Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete