Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Goblins, Ghouls and Ghosts...Oh my!!

Goblins, Ghouls and Ghosts...Oh my!!
My last Halloween pattern of the year is finally ready.
It is a large one!
Finished design measures:  20" long x 17" wide.
This is a fun & easy project that looks perfect on your front door. 
Look at the sweet Pumpkin treat holder.
Notice the Candy canes and Lollipop. 
Not all ghosts are scary!  Celebrate a Merry Halloween with this sweet ghost & pumpkin treat holder design.  It will make your Halloween decor complete  The ghost wears a "Friendliest ghost" badge... he is a sweetie.
 Other badge designs are: A Haunting we will go and Merry Scaring.
I also have it on my website.
I had many more designs in the works....but I didn't have enough time to complete them.
I did make 6 this year...so I am pretty happy with productivity....lol.
Here is a little message from my cat Lucky....he thinks he should get paid for modeling....the currency is cans of wet food.
My hubby spoils them so!

Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home matters!!!  Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to DIY Crush craft Party!!  Come to the Party Bunch!

1 comment: