Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Vintage Halloween....mini Quilts!

The scene is set for a very vintage Halloween!
This is my Brand new pattern:
A vintage Halloween mini Quilts ...available in my Etsy shop.
Single pumpkin quilt design measures: 11" x 4"
Pumpkins...pumpkins in a row...Witches.....all in tow.....
These 3 lil quilts are just perfect for your Halloween Decor. There is a pumpkin mat, hanging banner Witch hat and a trio of Pumpkins on a larger mini quilt. All three feature wool and fun fall fabric. 
They make terrific mats for your table, shelves and backdrop for decor!
This pattern is on my Patternmart site too!
If you would rather have a printed and mailed pattern...please go to my website.
Witch hat design measures:
11" x 4" not including hanger & bells
Trio of Pumpkins measure: 
16" x 7 3/4" not including hanger.
- - - - - - - - - 
I put up all my Halloween decor in my house...it nearly killed me...so much work.
I always have to clear our areas, then dust and clean....then get a million boxes out...then get all the light up items and big items where they should go.  Finally the little stuff all around.  
I love how it looks when it is done!
Now I need to put my feet up!


Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home matters!!!  Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to DIY Crush craft Party!!  Come to the Party Bunch!

4 comments:

  1. You don't see these type of decorations as much - love the vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love the style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I would love to have you share at my new craft link party: http://craftymomsshare.blogspot.com/2015/10/crafty-weekends-paper-playhouse-review.html

    ReplyDelete