Friday, September 11, 2015

Ghost & pumpkin freebie

This is an oldie but goody!
I think it would be great as a wool pin (like I did below) or in a punch needle project.

Share this blog post on facebook or your blog....I have freebies every Friday and there are tons on here from the past.  Let your friends know so they can get freebies too.


*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------

Today is the 14 year anniversary of 9-11
This day is always so sad....yet I feel our patriotism just soars.
I painted this the day after 9-11-2001
I got it off my old computer.

I will probably be watching all the 911 shows on tv.
What were you doing when the planes hit the towers?
I was checking my ebay listings on the computer and aol had the big news.
I ran to my bedroom and turned on the tv...at that point the first tower fell.
We were shocked.
I started to cry and then I got the feeling that the other one would fall too....then it did.
I remember all the planes being grounded and not a sound from the air.

Let's remember the day and never forget.


1 comment:

  1. That is adorable!! What a fun project to do and give to friends!! :) Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete