Friday, September 25, 2015

Hoot hoot freebie

Hoot hoot....another freebie for you!
I am really corny lately....can't help it.
This is a fun owl to stitch up...perfect for Halloween.
Please share this and let your friends know that every Friday is a new freebie.
--------------------------------------------
I just got another child's cabinet...now I have 2!
My first is green and now I have this sweet yellow one.
It is cute....with a cutting board too. 
Lots of space for some goodies to be stored.
I always wanted one when I was a kid...didn't get one...but I did get the best gift ever one Christmas
The barbie townhouse!
It had an elevator....so cool! 
I recently got this awesome stack of moda fabrics....perfect for some projects I have in mind. 
I love the ribbon it came with! 
I also got some Boo crew fabric. 
I love the crazy monsters 
So cute and sassy 
I am not sure what I will make with it....but that doesn't matter! 
It is like candy for grown women. 
Here is a sneaky peak of a new pattern coming soon...
I added an old feel to the picture for fun.
Look for this and it's companion pieces soon!!

Hello 
Weekend!!!


Come to the Pin me linky Party!  Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home Matters!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty .We would love to have you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty .We would love to have you again next week.

    ReplyDelete