Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My new business card & sneaky peaks

I finally made my new business card....I was meaning to do this for months!
I took my embroidery design and using Adobe illustrator....I added a background and text.
I uploaded this to vistaprint....picked glossy cards....and purchased.
They shipped really fast and now I have some pretty cards.

This is a sneaky peak of my next pattern design...I must tell you no more!
Except that I am really excited about them!

Here is another thing in the works...which I think the pattern will be a big hit at the Washington state quilt show!
I will show you more pics later. 
This is a collage sheet I made years ago...it needed some new pics...so I went for it.
They are Halloween labels...one sheet with words and the other without.

Here are some in use....Spooky graveyard dust....my lavender jar. 
These could be added to bottles, tins, boxes, jars, knobs, and used in mixed media.
Little goblin goodies....great for treats. 
Spells ...2 bits.  I put this label on a paper mache box that I painted and sanded. 
Evil arsenic poison....on an orange enamel cup.

Witches cackle....wickedly frightful.
I am happy the pics turned out way better than my old ones.
I have learned alot  about photography since then.

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!


Come to what to do weekends!  Come to Home matters!  Come to the Pin me linky party!

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! Your card looks awesome!! Thank you for sharing with us @ #HomeMattersParty. We would love to have you next week.

    ReplyDelete