Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tomorrow is FALL!

Fall is in the air!
I love when things change....the cooler air, the colors change on the trees...it is magical! 
The summertime craziness is over....fall has a more relaxed quality.
I also love all the pumpkin spice harvest scents in all the candles and such. 
I just love the orange, brown, yellow and reds of this time of year. 

I need to put away some everyday decorations in my house ...to clear the areas for 
HALLOWEEN
I love this saying!
My sisters don't mind...they just laugh.
The witch above is Agatha Willow...a doll pattern of mine.
She is a forest witch. 
My pumpkin pin cushion....lil pearl teeth and a twig nose! 
My witch ornies....the pattern comes with the witches faces. 
I love pumpkin anything...it is my favorite symbol of Halloween.
They have a good time together! 
This is sweet harvest...a little stitchery design....fast and easy.

Fangs for the memories....this is a goofy yet sweet vampire.
The bats on the design are felt.
Witch badges...fun to wear to a party if you don't want to dress up.
Artwork for 6 different designs are in the pattern 
BOO
I loved making these pumpkins and the owl...perfect for a grapevine swag. 
He is just muslin 
And so is he! 
This is an older design....but One of my favorites!
I stitched these on old tea towels instead of white muslin and then framed or put in to a pillow.
I have lots of HAlloween on etsy.

Can't wait to start decorating!!!

Come to what to do weekends! Come to home matters!

Come to the Pin me linky Party!   Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment