Thursday, September 10, 2015

Halloween Jack

I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze....
This is my newest pattern:Halloween Jack Punch needle Pattern, #361
Celebrate a Merry Halloween...this punch needle design is perfect for your spooky home decor! 
What a cute box topper & handy to store little supplies or treats. This punches up fast & is very easy. The banner says "Spooky" . The box is paper mache (1 Dollar at jo ann fabrics)...easy to make it look old. 
I wanted to put candy corn in it, but I have not seen a smaller bag of it yet. 
Every bag I see is huge and I would never eat that much candy corn ...lol.
This pattern is in my etsy shop and my Patternmart.
This is also available as a printed and mailed pattern on my website.
Finished punched design measures: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" 
I really love these fall colors...somehow it just makes me happier.
Have you decorated for fall?
I have not yet....I kinda want to and yet...I just want to put up Halloween when it is a touch closer.

Our County fair is coming this weekend and goes for 10 days...I can't wait to see if my daughter and I won prizes....hehehe.
I shall take pics!

Come to home matters!   Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to What to do weekends!  Come to the party bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That would make a really great gift idea.

    Thanks for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty link party

    ReplyDelete