Thursday, May 28, 2015

By the sea...the beautiful sea

By the sea....by the sea... by the beautiful sea...
You and me, you and me...oh how happy we'll be!
There was a song that went like that...
This is my newest design....a pattern which will get you ready for summer! 
This pattern is now in my etsy shop, patternmart, and if you like printed and mailed patterns...please go to my website.
In the good olde Summertime... the beach is the place to be. These bunnies are enjoying the summertime activities...swimming, playing with a toy boat and eating ice cream. Little bunny is sneaking up on the big bunny.

This is such a charming embroidery quilt wallhanging....so quick, easy and fun to do. This is so lovely in your summer home decor or at your lake house. This could easily be made into a pillow.
--------------------------
Have a terrific Thursday!!!

Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to thrifty thursday!  Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment