Sunday, January 17, 2016

Owl you need is love....punch needle

Have you ever seen a pink owl?
usually they don't come in this color ... and this one is ready for Valentine's day!
Celebrate being in love...this punch needle design is perfect for your holiday and home decor or great as a gift! Learn how to make the sweet and super easy heart pins too. 
What a cute box topper and handy to store little supplies or treats. This punches up fast and is very easy. The box is paper mache (1 Dollar at jo ann fabrics). The gold trim is lovely....just a scrap needed.
Here I have the owl in the center of a berry wreath...
You could change the colors as well and make it fit any home decor. 
Finished punched design measures: 3 1/8" x 3 1/8".
I love using these little paper mache boxes with punch needle...they seem to go together very well!

This pattern will be ready tomorrow!
12 designs in one pattern...all the ones showed above.
The mini hoops are in my daughter Selina's etsy shop.
She makes them herself!
She cuts the wood and puts it together.... I am so proud of her....
Did I mention that she is in the 12th grade!
She has a business mind already.
I gotta show you my Valentine decorations next time!
Happy Sunday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment