Friday, January 15, 2016

Love is in the air freebie

This week I doodled up some cute heart balloons... 
"Love is in the air"
I am corny!
Copy and save...please share this and the blog with others.

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My daughter Selina has two new pendants in her shop...
both have hearts and bright fabric!
This one is my favorite.
This is another of the 12 designs that will be in a new pattern of mine...coming soon!
------------------------------------------
Last week I bought this sweetie from Maureen Mitchell Mills of Sweet Meadows Farm.
This raggedy is soooo cool...holding those hearts. 
Lovely face!
This is a one of a kind and won't be a pattern....I was just lucky enough to get her!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I worked on some valentine designs this week.
I made some doodles, a pitcher of flowers, hearts and more....then colored them.
Making the repeat was a little frustrating because I kept on accidentally moving parts of the design. 
Then I played around with color...which is so fun.
I do like brights! 
***Please note...these repeating pattern designs are not a freebie...I am just showing you what I am working on.  The freebie is the top design..."Love is in the air".
This purple is sweet and reminds me of conversation hearts. 
Pink is fun too!
I am working on a Birthday theme next....after all
I do love balloons!


Come to the Pin me linky party! 

Come to the Home Matters linky party!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful design and pretty papers!!! They are lovely! Love the Raggedy Ann doll....she is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chi, Just to let you know...my repeating designs are not a freebie, I am just showing you what I am working on. These are my designs and cannot be duplicated or copied.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete