Monday, September 8, 2014

Learning something new!

Boy ...is it hard to learn something new....but it is sooo worth it.
Right now I am learning adobe illustrator.....it is all pretty new to me...complicated ...and yet I am very thankful I know a lot about computers.
I made the pattern above....just to practice.
This is called a repeating pattern....designs used for fabric design and all kinds of other surfaces.

This is a poor shot...just a screen shot I blew up.
I just wanted to show you what I am working on.
The colors are better than this.

When you are working on designs....it is like working on a work table...stuff everywhere.

I learned a lot from Bonnie Christines classes on Creativelive plus in the roost tribe membership she has videos.

I checked to see if my design would fit in any shape...it does!

This is a watercolor painting I did...I took the colors from it to make a color palette for my skull balloon design. 
There is so much that goes into this....very complex.
Having a blast though!!!
Changing colors is the easiest thing...so fun too.

Love the different color combos
Purples...love that color!
So much fun!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment