Monday, November 18, 2013

Selina's New 2014 Nature calendar & sneak peak

I am so excited!
My daughter...who is sweet sixteen....has a calendar out featuring her lovely Photography!
You can find it in her Etsy shop- Peacock Gumdrop
It is a Digital download...receive it instantly....u print...great for gifts.
Each month has a different photo to fit the theme of the month. You can hang them up using a simple office supply clip (hang on a nail)....so easy.

These shots comes from Spokane, Washington
Click on the picture to see it larger.
My favorite is October! 
I am so proud of her.  She really thinks about her future and all the things she wants to do with her life.  She has so many ideas, she says it will be hard to do it all.
I know what Grandpa is getting for Christmas.
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is a Sneaky Peaky of my new pattern.....coming very soon!
Stay cozy!
 

Come to the Pin me Linky Party and The Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment