Friday, November 1, 2013

Harvest time - free apple tree design


Ohhh...the apples are so fresh right now....we here in Washington have tons of Orchards....and we grow tons of apples!
Above is the happiest Apple tree around....stitch it up on a tea towel or coaster.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.

I hope you all had a great Halloween!

We watched the Great pumpkin Charlie Brown and SNL's Halloween....so funny

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There are lots of Craft shows coming this weekend and all through November.

Try going to some and support them...as a craft show participant of the 

past....I know how important their sales are to their families!

I am going....I love shopping!

Come to the Pin me linky party and Whipperberrys friday flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment