Friday, November 30, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree- Freebie Friday

Oh yeah...it's freebie Friday!
I was really influenced by "A Charlie Brown's Christmas" when I drew this tree.....ya know when they had the Christmas tree lot....with all the aluminum and fake trees....as a kid I thought they looked great too....I was kind of on Lucy's side with this.
So this year I did a crazy thing!  I bought a white tree with multi colored lights.....boy is it different and pretty.  Even my husband loves it!

I know this coming year I am going to be less of a "pleaser" and do more of what I really want to do!  I am coming to realize everyone else is doing what they want at all times...so why not me too.  I still want to be kind, but think of my core family first always.  I have always tried to not step on toes...do what I think others think I should do (way to much!)...etc... 
I will be making bold choices, no regrets. (it will be hard at first!)
What changes are you going to make...I would love to know what you think.


Come check out Whipperberry's Friday Flair

2 comments: