Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ThanKfuL...I am !

Thankfulness Orange Pumpkin Gourd Ecofriendly wool Thanksgiving Home Decor Thanks Family Love(woolcrazy)
You've got to see these lovely items...just in time for our next holiday ...Thanksgiving (I know Veteran's day is next...I'm a vet and a lot of my family members are too!)
Be Thankful...a gorgeous etsy treasury!!!
These pumpkins are so beautiful!
12 'Be Thankful' Cookies for Thanksgiving
When my eye caught the cookies...I wanted to eat them all!
What a great addition to your Thanksgiving dessert tray!
Premade Patchwork Thankful Banner (36")
Banners...I love them....this is sweet simplicity.
Thanksgiving ... give thanks ... handmade polymer clay pumpkins ... Word Pumpkins
Pretty....and right to the point
Thankful Embroidery in Hoop Thanksgiving Decor
I love embroidery....you know that!
Be Thankful Thanksgiving sign digital - orange uprint words vintage style paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
My sign...so orange
THANKFUL Coffee Mug Hand Painted
Imagine some yummy apple cider in that baby!
I'm the Reason Mommy & Daddy are THANKFUL-- Embroidery Machine Design
Ohhhh....so darned cute!
thankful pressed pocket journal in kraft
It is amazing how many reasons we can come up with to be thankful for....when I am down...I think of five reasons...always makes me feel better.
so thankful for you// autumn leaves
Who wouldn't want a card like this?  It is terrific
Gray  Thanksgiving Maternity Tshirt " Thankful"    3/4 sleeves Choose your Size S, M,L,XL
This shirt looks so soft and cozy.
Thankful for You Tags Gift Favor Tag - Set of 8 - Custom Colors Available - thanksgiving decor tags
Tags....another passion of mine....these are tugging at my heart.
burlap thankful pillow, inspirational decorative pillow, holiday decor, rustic, woodland, Thanksgiving home decor, READY TO SHIP
Burlap...so cool
Upcycled Hand Stamped Aluminum Ring "THANKFUL"
This ring is so pretty...love it!
Right now the leaves are just gorgeous here...some on the ground ...some still on the trees.  The sun is shining ....looks like another pretty day.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment