Monday, December 3, 2012

Peacock Gumdrop

Beautiful Black and White Flower photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography petals
Good Morning!  My daughter and I have been sick for days...one of the worst colds we have ever had.....can't wait for my husband to get it :(
My daughter Selina's voice is gone, she can only whisper.
I wanted to show you her fab photography..she is only 15 and in the ninth grade!
Her site for her prints and other wares is:

Beautiful,Colorful Barn photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
This was a barn near Spangle....it fell down recently.

Beautiful Black and White Door knob photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
This door knob is to a little shed in our back yard....aged to perfection.
I photograph some of my pattern covers on this door.

Beautiful,Colorful Brick photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
She just has a normal lil camera, but she has an eye for it!

Beautiful,Colorful Church photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
We took a walk when the fall leaves were at their prime....this church is gorgeous.
Beautiful Black and White wood photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
I love aged wood, so pretty and natural. 
She has lots of prints for sale and really pretty hairclips that are her own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment