Thursday, June 16, 2011

Haunted Halloween Prim Ornies

This is another Brand New Pattern.....It is feeling Halloweeny in my studio (I know it is weird....you have to work ahead...and I am always behind!).  These are my new Halloween Ornies #265.

These primitive ornaments stitch up fast and are super easy! They look great as bowl fillers and on a tree. There is a spider, pumpkin, ghost, cat, witch, skull, bat, & crow. The patterns comes with extra words to stitch. Finished Star: 5 5/8" x 5 5/8". They would also make great pin keeps.  I use a special aging secret.
Cute on a tree..this black tree (was green...I spray painted it black) is a small tree.

**Words included are: Yikes, Skull, Hag, eek!, Boo!, Salem, batty, Crow, Witchy, magic, jack, spooky, hex, old, spells, and ghoul. 
This pattern is on my Etsy.  It is $7.99.  It is also on my pattern cupboard.  And of course on my patternmart

No comments:

Post a Comment