Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fun Wrist Cuff Bracelets

I am in love with making fabric flowers.....I always knew I should keep all my silky shiny fabric scraps!  I made this one with pink silk....and it has silky green leaves.  I added the word "Joy" to the cuff....all glittery, like a banner.  All you have to do is add fabric for a cuff and embellishments.

These ones are flat flowers...made with scraps of cotton fabrics, wool, and embellishments.  I need to keep a few of what  I make for myself...I always sell and never get to enjoy my things....:(
Does anyone else do that too? 
I am already making my new Halloween designs.....so much fun!!!!  I get all excited about Halloween.  I don't know if it is the vintage old time feel or the candy or the scary movies or pumpkins and decor?????I love it all!

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to some new items coming and the items at the craft show looked so pretty.
    How is the cat?

    ReplyDelete