Friday, June 3, 2011

Farm Chick Show this weekend!!!!

I set up my Farm chick booth today.....it looks pretty awesome!  These are some pics of my goods.
The hours tomorrow are 10 am to 6pm.

This is "Flo" my mannequin...she loves going to the shows.

Velvet strawberries!!!

I  bought the cubby hole piece for $4.95 at a thrift store...what a steal!  I loved filling up the holes with all sorts of stuff.

I have a giant branch in my booth....I think my husband thought I was nuts.

This is my new larger mannequin and some fabric flower necklaces.

I loved making fabric flowers....I went a little cuckoo.  My mouse is ready for a new home.

I love framing my flash cards.

My daughter hopes I do not sell this mannequin.

I filled it as much as I could!

Here is my fabric ribbon spools and my paper eiffel tower.

Can't wait for the sale to begin tomorrow.

So sweet!

Here is selina at the front of the Farm chicks holding the cotton candy balloons.  She is already wanting to buy buy buy.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, wonderful booth! Love all the creative things in it!Wish I lived closer, looks like the kind of show that I love to attend!
    Good luck, hope you sell lots! (with all the wonderful goodies , I'm sure you will!)
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shirley! How exciting. Your booth looks amazing. I'm so impressed by all the wonderful things you have there. Love the cubby holes you have filled with wonderful goodies. I hope you have ana amazing time!!!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really, really sad that I am clear across the country and can't visit your fantastic booth!
    The pictures are so much fun....Judy

    ReplyDelete