Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Farm Chicks...this Weekend!!!!!!

Here is the map for the Farm Chicks in Spokane Washington....one of the countries best antique and handmade goods show!  I am in booth 69...come see me.   Here is a closeup of map.  I have been making sooooo many goodies...I spent most of the day pricing and boxing it up. 
My booth is so romantic....a shabby chic girly bunch of fun.  I will be posting pics soon of my wares....keeping them a secret until last minute. 
Saturday, June 4th & Sunday, June 5th
Saturday, June 4th: 10am-6pm
Sunday, June 5th: 10am-4pm....7 dollars.
I recommend bringing a shopping bag and wearing comfy shoes.   It is very crowded on saturday...if you don't like crowds then sunday is a better day. 
There will be Magazine editors there from Flea market style, Country living, and Jenny Doh (former editor of somerset studio...her blog is awesome) author of Signature styles.  They will be signing books and mags, come see them.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh..if only we were visiting my hubbby's hometown of Coeur d'Alene....we'd hop on over for the fun.

    ReplyDelete