Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Sale pattern- Spring has sprung

This is....Spring has Sprung pattern #190....only $3.99 on my patternmart!

This wallhanging will bring the Easter spirit to your home. The bunnies and chicks are ready for spring. This is an easy set of stitcheries and the tag designs are included, just print and cut out. Wallhanging Measures:21 1/2" x 19 1/4".
Cute ...easy bunny...stitches up fast!

I love a simple chick....would make great pillow tucks set on a lil shelf.

I put up my Easter decos yesterday.....it was no easy task!  I love having some spring in the house...because spring is not showing up here in Eastern Washington....I want sunshine!!!!  Is that too much to ask?  I guess it is.  Oh well....I guess it is time for a cadbury egg....lol.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I can't believe I wasn't following you all this time. =( Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete