Thursday, March 17, 2011

Egg-stra cute mouse- new pattern

This is an e pattern of: Egg-stra cute mouse Stitchery pattern, #261.
This lil mouse has put on his bunny ears and is getting ready for spring. The stitchery is easy and quick. Special aging and depth tips included. It makes a great pillow tuck set amongst your decor, primitive pin keep, framed up, or as a doll pillow. Pillow Measures: 8" x 7".Design measures: 7 1/2" x 6 1/2". COMES WITH SPECIAL AGING AND DEPTH TECHNIQUES...SEE PHOTO.
This pattern is available on my patternmart and my Etsy. It is also on my pattern cupboard
Here is a closeup of the mousey.  I love seam binding....I have all kinds of colors....check out etsy for seam binding (glitter and kitsch- she has great deals and is FAST)

I love adding a little definition to stitcheries....gold seed beads here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment