Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Green bluff grange- Harvest festival time

Every weekend in October...is the green bluff grange craft show...featuring lots of artists (me too).  9 am - 5 pm.  this show is just north of Spokane where all the apple orchards are.  It is FUN.  All the farms are pretty close and each have different things that make them great.  WE are next to the Harvest house. 
There are all kinds of spooky things!!
What a cool Vampire...love him!
Super Christmas displays.
These are sooooo adorable, I love them!

This is the outside of the Grange.  The food is also great there, forget the diet when you go.....lol. Well, I must keep on getting ready for the Washington state quilt show(this coming weekend)...I want my booth to really be awesome...so it is alot of hard work. 

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there! Lots of luck at the Washington state quilt show!

    ReplyDelete