Sunday, October 10, 2010

New cuff pincushion pattern!!!!-

Make these with your favorite fabrics!!

Here I used a cool wizard of oz fat quarter I had, but never used....the cuffs only take scraps of fabric.

I used awesome seam binding to trim around the pincushion

These are so soft and comfortable.

Pretty Wrist cuff pincushion pattern...available on my etsy and patternmart   What a handy pincushion that fits comfortably on the wrist. Easy and fast to make. Great for using specialty fabrics for center of pincushions. You can also stamps on muslin for the top of the pincushion. Makes great gifts, friendship swaps, and craft show sales. Wrist Cuff: 8 3/4" x 2 3/4" including hook.
I am making kits for my quilt show that is this friday, sat, and sunday in Spokane, WA. 
I have also made some to sell....these are super fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment