Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring...freebie.


Spring has arrived and I think we are all thrilled about it!
This past winter was a hard one....but now it is finally over and all the birds are coming back...plants are growing...the grass is emerald green....life is good!
This freebie is a great way to be inspired by the new season. 
Stitch it up into a small pillow ...as a shelf tuck. 
Please tell your pals about the freebies....they are listed every Friday!!!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still my designs. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a new feature I am adding to my Friday posts....
each week I will have a sale pattern...
and it is only $2.99.
The sale pattern will go off sale by the next Friday's post.
and then a different pattern will be on sale.
These are fun, quick, and use all your lil tiny scraps of wool or wool felt. They make great gifts, great for craft shows, and also can be made into magnets. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I drew some little blue birds this week and made a fun repeating surface pattern design.
It sums up my feelings about spring being here!
I don't know which color combos I like best.
I really go for "Cutesy".  
as you probably know...lol.
The orange reminds me of sunny skies.
Love this green!
(These surface pattern designs are not freebies...just the "Spring" design)
----------------------------------------------
A sweet bunny and all his eggs.

This is Great for anyone who loves to color! It could also be great stitched up...an embroidery project. There are no instructions however...just the page shown above. It prints on regular paper, 8 1/2" x 11". 
More details soon!!!


Come to the Craftastic Mondays party!   Come to the Home Matters party!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Spring freebie! Your creations are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete