Friday, March 17, 2017

Easter banner & life.....

Yep....I found that out again this week!
When everything seems like it's getting more calm....then
Wack!!! 
It's more stress....
I guess that's life!
I have been spoiled by things being stress free for a long while...so I guess it's time for some.
My dad is still in the hospital, but atleast he is doing better.
Are you feeling stressed or calm?
Maybe something in between?
Anyway...have fun with this little freebie...it could be stitched up or just printed out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SET OF 12 small banner flags will get you ready for Easter...WE ARE SO READY for this spirit lifting holiday!!!!!  You can make it as long as you like...just print out another page or two.
The download is only $3.99.
This is how the collage sheet looks.
I painted the bunnies and chick...converted them to the flag shapes and also made extra designs and motifs as an illustration ...so that all the colors go together perfectly.
All you do is print, cut out...(add glitter if you want) and glue them onto a string or baker's twine.
The banner can be any length. Each sheet has 12 flags....you could print as many as you need....to make any length. Each little flag measures: 3 3/4" x 1 9/16". 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't this just the sweetest pillow!!! 
I wanted to share with you the awesome punchneedle pillow my friend Sarah made for me!!! She took my drawing...turned it into a design she could punchneedle...did all the work and then gave it to me!!! soooo sweet!!! She moved to Arizona...and we all miss her tons!!! She has wit and charm...thats unbeatable!   
The texture is great....fills fab!
I have it already up...even though I need to take down St. Patricks day tomorrow. 
If I sits....I fits!
Trix truly believes this.
The best way to get your cat (like to give them medicine)....is to put out the trap...
a cardboard box...they are drawn to it like a magnet. 
Works everytime.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -
Happy
St.Patrick's
Day!!!



Come to the Craftastic mondays!  Come to the Home matters linky party!!!  Come to the Bee party!

3 comments:

  1. Cute saying and pretty banners! Trix is gorgeous! What a great helper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, easy banner! Love it! Pinned!
    PS I found you via the Home Matters Linky Party, but I recently started a link-up of my own. I'd love it if you stopped by and shared! Have a great weekend. http://www.mybusybeehives.com/2017/03/bee-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to let you know that your banner was featured at My Busy Beehives #beeparty today. Thanks for sharing with us, have a great week! http://www.mybusybeehives.com/2017/03/spring-at-bee-party-6.html

      Delete