Friday, March 3, 2017

Sew Kitty Freebie & Easter Ornaments

Get your sewing on!!!
Like this kitty cat!
Looks like she is sewing some bloomers...I can't believe she is not sewing a quilt!
Anyway...she is sew adorable....looks like she would make a sweet pillow.
-------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Spring!!
Welcome spring- 8 embroidery designs, ornaments & bowl fillers pattern #381
Welcome spring into your home! Stitch up some super quick & unique ornaments or bowl fillers ... 8 designs in one. There are bunnies, a lamb, chick, flowers and more! 
These are the backs of the designs. 
They make a great gift and look amazing sitting on a little shelf or hanging on a tree or knob. Each ornament has a wool or felt egg shape on the back. Use bakers twine for a sweet hanger. 
You could also make a darling little quilt with the designs too. 
Isn't this bunny sweet!
Embroidery designs measure:
from 3 1/8" x 3 5/8" to 1 3/8" x 3 1/8" 
Finished ornaments/bowl fillers:
from 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" to 1 7/8" x 3 7/8"  
My daughter was my hand model...she has small hands!
I love this little lamb...I think little Bo peep must have lost it.
--------------------------------------------
All the great crafts shows are beginning....don't forget to go to some....and if you are in one, then I wish you great sales!
I can't wait to shop!!!
------------------------------------------


Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!!  Come to the Home Matters Linky Party!

3 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I LOVE the sewing kitty freebie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet kitty freebie image! Love your Easter ornaments! They are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these are adorable, the little lamb is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete