Friday, April 15, 2016

Grow...freebie embroidery design

I can't believe how much everything is growing outside...it is amazing!
Everyday I go out and see such a change in the scenery!
Even the air smells sweet ... just love it!
Today's freebie is "Grow".  
This would make a great stitched up piece in a black narrow frame!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my latest sign...
I illustrated it....making the background pattern too...I like how the white oval is transparent enough to see the pink background.  This is another $5.99 digital download sign...u download and u print....fast fast fast!
I get inexpensive frames from the dollar store, walmart, and thrift strores. 
----------------------------------------------------
Remember the United States wall decor my daughter bought me?
Well I painted it... 
I decided to go with alternating colors....soft colors. 
It was very bright when I was finished.... 
So I sanded it...I may sand it some more too.
I straightened the picture better....I just love it.

Trix says...Please check out my Instagram!!!
I share lots of photos there that I don't anywhere else!


Have a Spectacular Weekend!!!


Come to the Pin me Linky Party!      Come to Home Matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment