Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring break...goodies

Hey everyone!
This is our Spring break this week!
Of course...I have already went shopping at some fav stores!
Above is the cutest re-purposed bunnies ever...I fell in love with them both!
My daughter bought me this wood united states...I can't wait to paint it...I will show you the finished look later. 
I love this derpy pony... it was at a crazy yet fun store called Octopus Garden. 
A vintage Easter bunny...one dollar! 
Retro cool Santa book...looks like something my mom would have got me...super bright! 
I love cute....and this is soooo me!
It is chuck full of cute goodness! 
The VW van I can afford....lol. I don't know what I will do with it yet, but I am sure it will be handy. 
I got a sweet Home sweet home sign... 
each house attaches to the other.. 
I thought it was a steal...at 5 dollars. 
My daughter Selina is now making hexie earrings!  This is a pair for herself.

I want to get a pic of her wearing them.
More rings with the tiny hexies 
I love picking out the fabric for these....so many choices in my hoard of fabric.

This is a screen shot of a sign I am working on...it uses my repeating patterns and a drawing I did a while back.
I love the soft colors.

I had to go to the my fav place again today...the dentist...
I might as well live there!

I think the rest of spring break will be better!


Come to the Home matters linky party!  Come to the pin me linky party!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute projects! I love the bunnies & the earrings especially! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete