Monday, January 4, 2016

Mini embroidery hoop pendants

Hello!
It's finally the new year!
Did you have a good holiday?
I did...soooo busy....so it is good to be back to normal.
My daughter has opened up her new etsy shop:
She makes the wooden pendant blanks above.
I stitched up some designs....which will be a pattern soon! 
She is a senior in high school and will graduate this June.
She cut these wood pendant blanks..which are perfect for framing embroidery designs.
This "Paris" one is for sale...a sweet vintage fabric with the word paris. 
This one she made says "Cutie" 
Another is a drawing on muslin...just in time for Valentine's day. 
When you buy any of her pendant blanks...you get a "How-to" sheet and this "Hello" pattern design above.
She made this one with a paper flower. 
She didn't want to sell this...but she can make another for herself....lol.
This design will be part of my pattern... 12 designs in one. 
There will be a deer, some Christmas, valentines, a birdie, pumpkin, and many more.
Some designs will have the capability to put initials or letters in them...you will see.

Gotta get to work on it!
Come visit my daughter's new shop!
Her Photography shop is Peacock Gumdrop


Come to Home matters!!  Come to the Pin me Linky party!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely! My favorite is the one with the reindeer.
    Wishing you a year full of creativity and fun projects!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! My favorite one is with Paris on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many sweet designs! I think the "hello" one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete