Thursday, October 1, 2015

Frightfully sweet Halloween pendants.

Happy 1st of October! 
Are you feeling that fall has arrived?
I have!
These are my brand new designs...
My Frightfully sweet Halloween pendants embroidery pattern.
Stitch up some fun Halloween pendants... so sweet, simple to do and super quick. There are 9 designs: spider, boo pumpkin, skull, kitty cat, witch hat, trio of pumpkins, candy corn, broom with stars and lil ghost. These make perfect gifts and look so pretty with any outfit.
These are in my Etsy shop now!


They stitch up very quickly....just because they are small doesn't mean it is hard...it is easy.

Finished design measures: 1 1/4" round each
They are also at Patternmart!
And if you would prefer a printed and mailed pattern please go to my website.
I am really happy with how these turned out....so cute!
This is my newest mannequin...."Daisy".
I got her for 19 dollars at Goodwill....about two months ago...
my daughter took over "Flo"...so I better keep an eye on Daisy.

Come back on Friday for the freebie!


Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home Matters!  Come to the Pin me linky PArty!  Come to the party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment