Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine Dress form mannequin pinkeep

I'm feeling that is "Love" is in the air.  I am ready to decorate for Valentine's day...so the dreariness of winter can go away. 
I made up a mini VALENTINE mannequin dress form pin cushion from my
 This lil gem is for sale...something I rarely do.
I usually don't have time to make up extras of my patterns....but I wanted to "Play" yesterday. I had some much fun goofing around....I mean working.  The pattern is fun because it looks completely different depending on the fabric you choose.
I love the banner pin and heart charm!
This is the perfect size of pincushion to have near your sewing machine or on your side/coffee table while you work on projects.
Mannequin with stand: 3"(at shoulders) x 8" tall. 
This is the back...cute huh! 
I added a red thread and the base has sweet lil white buttons. 
It comes with pins, heart charm with safety pin, sweet tulle skirt, "Love" banner pin, red thread, and a button filled stand. The ribbons are red scrunched seam binding and pink thick yarn. The fabric I used is from my stash...valentine fabric that you can't get anymore....it is a cream background with pink and red hearts with a touch of gold...just like Valentines had in the day!
I remember just loving shopping for Valentines for the class...only wished they didn't say all those lovey-dovey sentiments....who wanted to give someone you barely knew (and who had boogers on his face) one that said "Valentine ...I pick you".  LOL~

1 comment:

  1. I love that mannequin pincushion .. such perfect fabric and embellishments that you've used!!

    ReplyDelete