Friday, January 18, 2013

Old Valentines- corny sayings

Oh My!!!  I love old Valentines...but I especially love the CORNY sayings on them!
They always have a way of using a word...like Scent and changing it up for cent....with perfume....like the valentine above.

Valentines are not like this anymore...too bad!
The drawings are so cute too.  Look at the cute pudgy arms and legs.  

This one from Germany has a different feel.  He looks goofy!  

Now that is a fan!  These are proof that the world isn't always getting better....somethings were better back in the day!
Here is the first valentine without the script.  What a cutie she is!
Have fun with these!  
 

Come to the Whipperberry Friday Flair ....it is fun to see all the talented projects

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I like to print old Valentine's out and give them to my co-workers every year :)

    ReplyDelete