Saturday, January 26, 2013

Days of Heaven- a movie fav


One of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen is:
Days of heaven.
Yes...it's Richard Gere...back in the late 70's.
When you watch this.....your really appreciate living now... life is much more fair now.  People really had to work hard...just to survive!  But the movie shows how lovely life is...those simple moments that we overlook.

It features lovely music...Listen to the opening song

The cinema photography won an Oscar....they soooo deserved it!
Love the farm house....yes I will take that!  It needs a tree however!
Love the little girl in this...she is the narrator!
I won't tell you what happens....but it involves love, what is right, and the hard life of 1916.
I just thought I would share this with you...I will share more movie favs from time to time!  In the past I have talked about "Midnight in Paris" and "Picnic".  I love all kinds of movies!


No comments:

Post a Comment