Friday, February 3, 2017

Kissy kissy kittens

Hahaha... I am cracking up.  These vintage kitties are so dorky yet fun... I added the Kissy kissy for fun.
My cats come up to each other all nice...and as soon as they look like they are going to have a nose kiss...someone gets all pissy.
It happens every time...they never learn.
My cats are soooo over winter...they hate being cooped up.  They can go out whenever they want...they just don't like ice and cold.
This is my brand new pattern:
These are super quick to stitch up! 
Love...simple and sweet.
My daughter Selina is my hand model. 
They make a great gift and look amazing sitting on a little shelf. Each ornament has a wool or felt heart on the back. Use bakers twine for a sweet hanger. 
This pattern is also on my website...if you like printed and mailed patterns.
Look how cute they are on the back!!
Pink wool hearts! 
Kitty power! 
I like balloons...I seem to draw them a lot.
There are hearts, a cat, bunny, little girl, flowers and more!
My favorite is this bunny! 
Here they are on a vintage pink tree. 
You could also make a darling little quilt with the designs.
Embroidery designs measure: from 1 1/2" x 3 1/8" to 3" x 4 1/2"
Finished: from 2" x 3 3/4" to 3" x 5" 
I love bleeding hearts and that is what this one reminds me of.
Selina is wearing an irish ring on her middle finger...a special gift from daddy...love goes around and never stops.  She has a promise ring on her other finger from her boyfriend Jaryd. 



come to the pin me linky party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!!!  Come to the Home matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment